North Randolph Street View
N5 Square is set to be the preeminent luxury new construction development in South Kensington! It will have single-family town homes, multi-family duplexes and triplexes, and mixed use buildings with single-family units above commercial space.
Located at 1620-50 N. 5th Street where Cecil B. Moore Ave. meets N. Randolph and N. 5th Streets, the community is set to transform a previously neglected area into a luxury destination.
North Randolph St. Close Up
Pre-construction Sales are Starting NOW!
N5 Square will offer five different floor plans ranging from 807-square-foot condos to 2,486-square-foot single-family homes. Some units come with off-street parking. In addition to the 57 residential units, N5 Square also will offer approximately 6,000 square feet of commercial space along Cecil B. Moore Avenue.
River Wards Group is proud to their Newest Community NORTH 5TH SQUARE, a Gated Community i...
East Elevation Interior Court Yard View
According to Larry McKnight, managing member and co-founder at The RiverWards Group, this property exemplifies what people love about an urban lifestyle.
The floor plan options accommodate the Millennial looking for a smaller 900-square-foot condo, the family looking for a town home with parking and a roof deck, and the business owner seeking a modern space in the city's bustling river wards.
With the help of Councilwoman Maria Quiñones-Sánchez’s office, this project has been designed to meet the needs of longtime residents as well as those who will be moving to the neighborhood.
~Larry McKnight, managing member and co-founder at The RiverWards Group
Corner of North Randolph St. and Cecil B. Moore Ave
These 57 units will offer hardwood floors, granite countertops, stainless appliances, tiled floors and walls in all bathrooms, roof decks, basements and unique designs.
The homes will have high efficiency dual HVAC, high efficiency stainless steel appliances, energy efficient windows and dual flush toilets. All buyers will receive free customization for their homes.
PHASE 1: Newly Released!
Phase 1 of N5 Square will feature the first 18 homes along N. Randolph Street. These luxury town homes will start at $379,990.
- Mixed Use Building 1 (at N. Randolph St. & Cecil B. Moore Ave) has 1466 gross sq. ft. of commercial tenant space on the first floor and basement, as well as a 3-story single family unit on on the second, third and fourth floors with 3 beds, 3.5 baths, roof deck, 2448 sq. ft.
- 3-story single family unit with 3 beds, 2.5 baths, roof deck, rear parking spot, 2243 sq. ft. including basement
- 3-story single family carriage unit with 3 beds, 2 baths, roof deck, 1987 sq. ft.
PHASE 1 Floor Plans
5th St View
Other amenities of North 5th Square aren’t what’s inside the units, but what’s outside. There will be a community park, plants for most of the homes, and up to 25 trees lining the street and within the community. Paved spaces will be porous to help manage stormwater and reduce runoff.
The financing options available to buyers also are attractive.
With the tax abatement, potential buyers qualify for a mortgage with 3% down and no PMI payments, resulting in little money down and monthly mortgage payments ranging from $1,000 to $1,850 a month depending on their floor plan.
~Mo Rushdy, managing partner at The RiverWards Group.
Interior Courtyard View
PHASE 2 DETAILS
Available in 2018
- 4-story single family unit with 3 beds, 2.5 baths, roof deck, 1-car garage parking
- Stacked townhome condos, offering 1, 2, & 3 bedrooms
- Mixed use building 2 (at N. 5th St at Cecil B. Moore Ave.)
- 3-story single family unit with 3 beds, 2.5 baths, roof deck
- 3-story single family carriage unit with 3 beds, 2 baths, roof deck
View North Randolph St.
South Kensington is one of the hottest opportunity zones in Philadelphia right now. Buyers and renters are increasingly asking about this area because of its proximity to bustling Northern Liberties and Fishtown as well as the El, making Center City extremely accessible.
At this price point, residents can enjoy luxury, spacious new construction that's affordable, making this neighborhood feel like one of Philly's best kept secrets. It's a wonderful area for people looking to make a smart real estate investment.
~Julie Hankins, realtor at The Somers Team
North 5th St Front View
Download Full Site Plans
Cecil B. Moore Rear Elevation
In addition to North 5th Square, The RiverWards Group has two other communities with units currently for sale:
- Residence at Fillmore, a set of 18 luxury homes (two homes left for sale) located at 165 E. Allen Street in Fishtown
- Avenue 30, an East Kensington gated community of 30 homes (12 homes left for sale) located on the 2600 blocks of Amber Street & Collins Street, with parking and five different floorplans to choose from.
North Randolph Street Rear View