Are you ready to spend the summer exploring everything East Kensington has to offer? When you hang your hat in this 2-bedroom gem, taking advantage of all the neighborhood has to offer is easy!
With a master bed/bath combo, mud room, basement, and yard, this spacious townhouse is large enough to be tailored to your unique tastes.
Nestled into the up-and-coming East Kensington neighborhood, this 706 sq. ft. home is versatile enough to be reconfigured based on the owner's taste. If experimentation with interior design is your game, this is the property for you.
Address: 2404 E. Harold St., Philadelphia, PA 19125
Bedrooms: 2 Beds
Bathrooms: 1.5 Baths
Parking: Street Parking
Lot Size: 525 Square Feet
Property Type: Townhouse
Freshly painted and featuring original, solid wood refinished flooring, this charmer is as attractive as it is versatile. Just a few blocks from the Hackett Horatio B. Elementary School, the home's proximity is perfect for families with children.
Not sure what there is to do in this trendy new neighborhood?
These are Just Some of the Trending Hot Spots Who've Staked Their Claim in the 19125:
- Memphis Taproom: Vegetarians and carnivores alike go nuts for this gastropub.
- Cook and Shaker: Try the tiny (but mighty!) Tequila Mockingbird.
- Green Rock Tavern: The perfect laid-back spot to meet the locals.
- Graffiti Pier: A favorite for local flavor, this artists' haven is definitely worth a visit.
- Greensgrow Farms: Getting your garden in order is a cinch with this CSA.
- Circle Thrift: Who doesn't love a good thrifty find?
- Amalgam Comics and Coffeehouse: Stop by to read and snack at this brand new comic shop.
As you can see, business is booming in East Kensington — and it doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon!
Brand new wall-to-wall carpeting has been installed on the 2nd floor, including throughout the 2 spacious bedrooms. Also on the upper floor is a full bath with a standing-stall shower and white, shaker-style storage vanity.